• blog 1+2

Hi Haixu,

I liked your site when I first opened it. The very neat pages and the color scheme give a sense of calm. Secondly, I like the fact that you introduced the benefits of social media. In particular, you suggested that social media can be used to work. Also, you have a good explanation of personal digital identity.

• blog3 V& R Map

Hi Haixu,

I really liked how you explained how does data privacy and security limit and/or promote a PLN; you discussed data privacy and security separately and gave me a more profound thought about both sides of good and bad, and I am wondering if you can tell me more about the extend consideration about the PLN would be better. However, I like your clear explanation about each question, and your website looks excellent as well:).

• blog4 Inclusion and PLN
qining liu’s blog

Hi qining liu,

I agree with the idea of PLN can make friends and “(those) friends can help us go through the difficult”(the original line from qining’s blog). Because PLN is not only a way to improve ourselves, but also it’s a healthy connection between people.

• blog5 PLN in Practice
from Soleil’s blog

Hi Soleil,

Firstly, I really like your idea of your PLN plan. When I was in high school, my host mother is a midwife, I’ve always been curious about what she does for a living. After reading your plan for your PLN, I realized that you might be able to share something that you, as a midwife, wish you could do to help pregnant women. However, I really enjoy reading your whole plan. Your plan is very logical and It also describes your plans and priorities in general terms. Hope to see you implementing your PLN on social media.

• blog6

Hi Bruce,

Your blog mentioned that celebrities should be aware of their speech, and they also need to be cautious about their audience. I strongly support you said if you are an e-sport player, most of the audience is a teenager who has not wholly built their values. So a positive leading is needed.

• blog7 Community engagement is public communications

Hi Haixu,

I like that you said that social media’s benefit is the beginning. But, in addition, I agree with what you said. Social media is essential because it creates a flexible environment for people instead of the tense atmosphere that face-to-face communication brings us.

• blog8 PLN & Education

Hi Haixu,

I agree with you about teachers giving their students the right to make decisions in the PLN. This reminded me of when I was in middle school in China; we were asked to put six tables together and became a group. The teacher will add points to the students who answered the question correctly. Then, in the term quarter, teachers would give the prize to the group that had the highest point. I think this is also a way to show how PLN works in education.

• blog9 Why Media Literacy matters in your PLN
from jiawei gao’s blog

Hi jiawei,

Firstly, I agree with the definition of media literacy and the importance of media literacy you wrote about. After reading your blog, I have different thoughts about why people will have less conflicts in PLN. I think it’s because we have similarity, so we will meet in the same PLN. However, i think your opinion is right. And, I strongly agree with what you said that “all opinions need to be based on factual consensus to ensure that people will not be misled by false information with strong personal biases.”

• blog 10 Engaging your PLN
from Soleil’s blog

Hi Soleil,

I think you did a good job on summarize what Mo Amir said in this week. I rarely seem much people to do so. Secondly, my new thinking after reading your post is PLN can help you find a job. I was think so before. However, I think I was wrong. Because PLN is also a way to communicate with other, and especially, we are in a same PLN. This means we have similarities with someone who offer the job. PLN maybe more easier to find an opportunity for a job.