How would you create a PLN prior to engaging a social media campaign on a topic of your choice? 

If I’m going to develop a PLN, I should set up a platform to communicate about my majority- economics. I would like to set up a website has similar form as Reddit. I discovered that Reddit’s question and response format gives a straightforward, concise, and precise approach to communication, which is well suited to PLN.

Meanwhile, when you answer, you will attach your set headshot as well as a nickname. Most essential is that you have to include your university to build that not only PLN but even offline communication.

How you would crate a social media campaign leveraging your PLN?

If I am going to market my website- I will do what everyone usually does. I would design ads to post on various social media, like Twitter, Instagram, which I think are more suitable for my website. Because first of all, many young people are using it. With more emphasis on college degrees, more incoming students are going to college. Of course, a large part of them, I believe, is young people. If someone clicks in and finds that this is a professional solving question about economic problems, more people will sign up for my website for PLN.